I flew to Dallas, TX for a day and I was in need of a shower to relax after a long day of flying and meetings. What better place than to use The Centurion Lounge by American Express to refresh myself and relax before departure. The staff at the lounge are super attentive and caring, making sure that all your needs and wants are met. I finished my dinner at the lounge around 6:00pm and decided to request a shower before my massage appointment at 6:20pm – the staff was able to accommodate my private shower suite and I went ahead to take a shower. My first impression when entering the suite, “WOW” – It was spotless and it was well equipped with everything you need.
Things to keep in mind before using the shower
- The lounge tends to get pretty busy, if you are wanting to take a shower make sure you request it ahead of time as it might be booked at the time you want to use it. If you know for sure you are wanting to take a shower, I would highly recommend reserving your spot upon arrival to the lounge as they will save the time you are wanting to use it.
What to expect when entering the beautiful shower suite
- Shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, shower soap.
- Towels, facial towels, shower cap.
- Hand soap at the sink and lotion.
- Blow dryer.
Once the time for your shower has come, make sure you visit the front desk of the lounge and let them know you have requested a shower at the time you have reserved it for. They will walk you to the suite and open it for you.
Down below you get an idea of what the Private shower suite looks like
The Centurion Lounge hours at Dallas International Airport
- The lounge opens at 5:30am until 10:00pm, daily.
- The Spa closes at 8:00pm.
Final thoughts, I have been to a large amount of magnificent lounges across the globe this year and I have to say, this shower suite has been one of the finest ones I have had the pleasure to relax at. It was spotless, well maintained and everything I needed was there right on my finger tips. The private shower suite also provides you with sitting chairs if necessary inside the shower and outside, the soap and shampoos were simply excellent and smelled amazing, leaving my hair silky smooth.
If you have the opportunity and time to visit the lounge and most of all, take a shower before departure – you won’t regret it. I was so relax that once I sat on the plane, I was falling asleep even before take off!
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them down below and I will assist you.