Greetings from Los Angeles!
I am sure some of you are aware and some of you aren’t but I will share the news with you all. I recently just arrived home in Los Angeles from Hong Kong. The Team at American Airlines invited me to discover Hong Kong with them and test out their new service from Dallas (DFW) To Hong Kong (HKG) as they fly their flagship carrier 777-300ER which is one of my favorite aircrafts. It was an offer that I wasn’t expecting but with open arms I accepted it and agreed to take the journey with them. I want to extend a big thank you to everyone at American Airlines for the wonderful opportunity.
Our ride To Hong Kong 777-300ER & a selfie Taken by American Airlines shared on Facebook.
Keep in mind I have been to Hong Kong and it was earlier in the year. Hong Kong is a very big City with so much to see with interesting restaurants and of course attractions to visit. I had a short time in Hong Kong during my first visit and did some sightseeing but I wasn’t able to visit the most popular landmarks, restaurants and getting to experience more of the cultural side of things which is what I love about traveling the most. Throughout the trip with American Airlines we focused on visiting the best of the best. The Hong Kong Tourism Board helped us plan our itinerary and it was jam packed with exciting things to see and do and of course a lot of eating was going to be involved by visiting a few well known restaurants. I also want to thank everyone at the Hong Kong Tourism board and of course, my guide throughout the journey known as Rainbow Wong who recently worked with the Transformers production while they were in Hong Kong, which is also really cool. She was super friendly, attentive, informative and caring.
Sightseeing – Times Square Hong Kong.
I will be doing an overview of what to expect from the upcoming blogs related to my 48 Hour Hong Kong adventure with American Airlines.
- My time spent at the Admirals Club in Dallas Forth Worth. (D Concourse – near Gate D23)
- The Pre-departure experience (Boarding, Upgrades) overall process before the journey to Hong Kong.
- Meeting one of the Captains for my flight & flight deck experience.
- Trip Report throughout the 16 hour journey from DFW to HKG. (Meals, Service, Seats, Walk up bar).
- Tourist attractions visited throughout my time in Hong Kong & a few tips to keep in mind to make your visit enjoyable.
- Restaurants I visited. The food, the service, the atmosphere & overall thoughts.
- JW Marriott Hong Kong amenities, room and food. The hotel where I stayed during my visit to Hong Kong.
- The different sorts of transportation used throughout my trip & covering the fee’s and convenience of it.
- The Chinese Tea culture experience and trying the Tea of the month known as “Oleada Roja”.
- Cathay Pacific First Class Lounge Cabana Room at HKG airport – For OneWorld Emeralds.
- Inflight Wifi service from DFW To HKG and the fees depending the connection you decide to get.
I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you all and inspire you to visit Hong Kong in the near future. Be sure to keep an eye on my upcoming blogs because on behalf of American Airlines there will be a special surprise coming. If you all have any questions to ask me regarding my trip, please leave them down below and I will reply right away.
Be sure to follow me on my Instagram for the Hong Kong updates and images shared throughout the trip.