During the month of June and July I took a 17 day trip around Spain and needless to say it was one of the best trips I’ve had all year. I really took my time to plan things out for this trip because I knew a lot of exploring and traveling was going to happen during my visit so I wanted to make sure I had everything finalized according to what I was going to do and the places I was going to visit. My first stop was Barcelona, followed by Ibiza, Granada and Cordoba. If I had to pick a favorite location out all of those I wouldn’t be able to pick just one because each location blew me away and each location has their own style of what makes them special. After spending 5 days in Barcelona, it was time to make my way to Ibiza and I couldn’t contain my excitement – It was my first time, it was summer, some of the best festivities happen in Ibiza and of course, plenty of beach time was on the agenda.
On Today’s blog I will be reviewing and sharing my thoughts on the Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Which was the hotel I decided to stay during my visit to Ibiza.
I took the first flight out of Barcelona at 9:00am and arriving at Barcelona at 9:30am – I used an European carrier known as Vueling and I was very pleased with their service. You can read my experience flying them over here.
View after take off from Barcelona
View on final approach to Ibiza
After my arrival in Ibiza – I took the taxi to my hotel which was located in the heart of Ibiza where all the shops, restaurants and beaches are – The taxi ride didn’t take longer than 30 minutes roughly 20 minutes and it was a cheap ride. Upon arrival to the hotel I was impressed by the amount of people checking in. Keep in mind the normal check in time is 2:00pm due to my early arrival I had a long wait ahead of me, but I was able to kill some time exploring and having a bite to eat around town.
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Front Side
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Backside from The Beach Side
Guest arriving to the hotel & checking in
Once I was finally able to check in and obtain the keys to my room – I made my way towards the elevators – I was staying on floor number 3 with a partial ocean view. The lobby area is cool because they are constantly changing the lights of the ceiling to mood lighting – I thought that was a unique touch by them. The check in process was fast and the staff on duty was friendly, attentive and caring. They gave me a few tips on places to go and visit and made themselves available for anything I needed during my stay.
Lobby area & Elevators towards the room floors
Before I begin to show you all the room – The ground floor where the lobby is located features a comfortable sitting area near the pool and also an area that turns into a lounge / cocktail happy hour zone which usually starts later in the day. They have everything pretty organized and I thought the set up was great.
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Bar & Lounge section
My family was joining me in the adventure around Ibiza so I requested a room with 2 beds & an extra bed. I was pleased with the room and the set up. At the end of the day, I only needed a comfortable hotel to sleep after being out all day. The room was organized, clean and had everything I needed. Spacious bathroom, comfortable bedding, a work desk, free internet access and partial ocean view, can’t get much better than this specially in beautiful Ibiza.
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Room Visuals
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Room Partial Ocean View
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Bathroom Visuals
The patio and pool area of the hotel was one of my favorite things of the hotel because they were constantly playing good music and the vibe was extremely upbeat and cheerful. Everyone was happy, dancing and enjoying themselves. The staff working the pool area were all very attentive and once again, friendly. Their service was efficient and fast which was surprising because the pool was very crowded as they delivered my drinks and food I requested on a timely matter. They keep the pool very clean, the chairs and recliners were in good condition and were also comfortable. No complaints, I truly enjoyed my time at the pool.
Sirenis Hotel Goleta and Spa – Pool Visuals
Bottom line & Final Thoughts
- It was an enjoyable stay and really liked my room and everything that I was offered. The beds were comfortable and every morning I would leave the hotel my room would get serviced right away. They did a great job on keeping my room clean and smelling good.
- The Internet service in the room is something that they need to really improve. It was not the best internet I’ve had because it would constantly shut off. I know it’s free but I would rather pay for Internet access that I am at least able to send an iMessage or simply surf the web. So thats something they need to fix.
- The customer service from the staff was something I have to give big kudos on. Everyone was super friendly, attentive and caring. Any question I had or request, they would help me the best they can to make it happen. Customer service for me goes a long way and the staff was well trained on this matter.
- The breakfast included on the hotel charge is something that I wasn’t so happy about. Some of the food was good but the big majority wasn’t the greatest and I felt like they could have done a better job with it. Mainly because the food was just flavorless. The only aspect I really liked about the breakfast was the fresh squeeze juices they had and the pastries, besides that they’ve got to improve on the rest such as: Eggs, bacon and your typical breakfast food.
- The pools was comfortable and I enjoyed my time there because everything they provide for their guest along with the great service I received during my time.
- The hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Ibiza and near the tour booking kiosk which made things easier for me to manage my tours and get ahead start on that.
- Being that my hotel was right by the beach I had easy access to the beach, the restaurants by the board walk and most of all, the boat that takes the visitors to different beaches of ibiza such as Formentera.
- I would rate this hotel a 8.5/10 and I would come back again during my next trip to Ibiza coming in the near future.
Have you visit Ibiza before? If so, what hotel did you stay at?