One of the questions I get asked the most as a frequent flyer is: Which pair of headphones I travel with and which one is my favorite? On Today’s post, I will be sharing with you all my thoughts on the Bose QuietComfort Noise Canceling. These pair of headsets are one of the best if not, the best pair of headset that I own and they are one of my main travel accessory to go use not just while I am flying but for any other occasions I find them useful for. The main reason why I bought this pair of Bose was because I am constantly flying and spending most of my time at airport and airport lounges. While some of the best lounges I’ve been to provide Bose, some don’t and thats when I find them useful for besides using them in the air. I work via my laptop and iPhone often and 95% of the time I need that quiet mode where I don’t hear a thing and just focus on getting my work done with the beats of my tunes coming through the speakers.
Lets go over the packaging and what you will find on this beautiful pair of headsets.
The box is fairly big but the packaging is incredible, secured and safe. Within the box you will find the manual of the headsets and an extra cord to listen to your music and connect it to the headset. Within that cord you will also be able to manage the volume and skip tunes, rather than the standard that they also provide – it just connects to the headset. You will also be able to register your product online incase of any issues happen, you will be safe and taken care by Bose.
The Case for the headphones is very well padded and it keeps your headset secure. Within the case you will be able to find a variety of things such as: Courtesy Cards provided by Bose to pass around for those asking you questions about your headsets, a small compartment to put the cable of the headsets, an external plug to connect your headsets and a plastic compartment that I still use to put all of my batteries for the headset and shortly, I will discuss the battery life of the product.
Inside The Case
Courtesy Cards by Bose
In Case small cable compartment
If you are not familiar with the Bose Headsets – The Q15 features an off and on switch and in order to activate the music and noise canceling technology, the switch must be ON and have a green light. When the battery of the product is slow, the light will turn to color red, so keep that in mind if you are going to purchase one of these.
Noise Canceling Feature On
If you are also an American Airlines frequent flyer like myself – You will be able to find Bose Headsets on their First and Business Class cabin and they are the QC15 Noise Canceling Comfort. For multiple airlines starting to bring them on board, it is a no brainer that they are the best pair to own and they are worth the money. For those not flying premium cabin but wanting to invest in one of these, I would highly recommend getting them as they will last you for a lifetime.
American Airlines – Business Class cabin on the 777-300ER (Bose Headset)
Thoughts & Opinion on the Bose Q15 QuietComfort:
- The Q15 Bose Noise Canceling headphones are extremely comfortable. They are snugged in your ear and they are adjustable which is a great feature on the headset. They are all well padded which won’t cause your ears to be sore after long hours of use.
- The Battery life of the headset depends on everyone and how much they use it. I have used mine on my 16 hour flight from Dallas to Hong Kong and they lasted just fine with multiple of battery life left but of course, be prepared to have extra batteries if you are planning to use it a lot.
- The Noise Canceling feature works great and I can’t hear anything once I activate it.
- The music coming through the speakers its simply perfect, if you are a Bose user you know that the music sounds just so crisp and perfect even when the music tends to have “too much base.”
- The product requires triple A batteries.
- The Customer service from Bose is fantastic and all of the employees have been a tremendous help with any of the questions I’ve had about their products.
- Overall, I know the produce can be expensive but as I mentioned above – It is well worth every penny because its something that you can use for years to come and not run into any problems.
Do you own any pair of Bose Headsets? If so, which one is your favorite pair?