Disclosure: Join the CX Ambassadors Program for a chance to win 2 round trip tickets on the new flight from Boston to Hong Kong. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,050 (not inclusive of taxes). The promo ends March 31. 2015. No purchase necessary.
I’m required to disclose a relationship between my site and Cathay Pacific. This could include Cathay Pacific providing me with content, product, access or other forms of payment.
If you are a frequent traveler like myself and love Asia like I do – You are probably aware of the latest news from Cathay Pacific Airways but if you aren’t aware of the news, this is a good time to stay informed of whats happening within the travel industry because things are getting exciting every week and with new routes launching in the near future. If you have been wanting to visit Hong Kong, your time of visiting might come before you know it, so please – stay tuned on how you can WIN 2 round trip tickets to Hong Kong covered by Cathay Pacific Airways on their inaugural flight from Boston to Hong Kong, yes you heard that correct – They have a NEW route to Hong Kong from Boston commencing during the month of May in 2015.
If you are not aware of the history of Cathay Pacific Airways and their successful journey within the travel industry – I will share with you some of the remarkable success they have had during their time and I must add, flying Cathay Pacific Airways it’s always a joy and pleasure regardless of what cabin I am flying. I have been fortunate to fly them multiple times in First, Business, and Economy and the experience has been nothing short of amazing starting with their ground crew, lounges and on board staff making sure your journey is enjoyable and comfortable and of course, keeping you safe while in the air because safety its their number one priority. So lets begin…!
Cathay Pacific History & Awards
- As a worldwide leader in travel, premium airline Cathay Pacific Airways is constantly introducing new gateway flights to and from Asia. They are excited to announce a new route from Boston to Hong Kong.
- The new 4x weekly nonstop service from Boston Logan Int’l Airport to Hong Kong will commence on May 3, 2015.
Cathay Pacific newest route & flight Information.
Via Cathay Pacific:
The Boston service will be operated by Boeing 777-300ER aircraft featuring Cathay Pacific’s renowned cabin products, including the newly-refreshed First Class; awarding-winning Business Class; the newest cabin class, Premium Economy; and the new long-haul Economy Class. Together with the exceptional service provided by Cathay Pacific’s award-winning cabin crew and a state-of-the-art in-flight entertainment system in all classes, passengers will be provided with the best possible travel experience when they fly between Boston and Hong Kong.
|CX811||BOS||HKG||0145/0535 +1 day||Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun|
|CX812||HKG||BOS||1800/2130||Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat|
|CX811||BOS||HKG||0130/0620 +1 day||Tue, Wed, Fri, Sun|
|CX812||HKG||BOS||1800/2040||Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat|
- FACTS ABOUT CATHAY PACIGIC TO KEEP IN MIND
- Cathay Pacific Airways has once again been named “World’s Best Airline”.
- The international flag carrier of Hong Kong, Cathay Pacific Airways operates 115 flights per week to Hong Kong and beyond, including over 23 destinations in Mainland China, from six cities in the USA and two in Canada: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York (JFK), Newark Liberty, San Francisco, Vancouver and Toronto; and offers cargo flights to 17 cities across the Americas using the latest 747-8 freighter fleet. Cathay Pacific is a member of the oneworld alliance.
TOURIST ATTRACTIONS & FOOD IN HONG KONG
Hong Kong is one of my favorite destinations and I had the great pleasure to travel to Hong Kong twice last year, it is an amazing destination that offers so much and I can’t really describe it or put into words but once you are there, you will know what I am talking about. Hong Kong offers unique attractions that will give you a new perspective of the city at all hours of the day, down below I will share some of my favorite attractions. Aside from the wonderful tourist attractions, Hong Kong offers a variety of a high end restaurants and also a few michelin star restaurants, one of them being Tim Ho Wan which is the cheapest michelin star and one of the best in Hong Kong.
One of my favorite areas of Hong Kong was visiting the traditional fishing village of Sai Kung where the locals go and get their fresh seafood for a cheaper price than the Wet Market. The sights were beautiful and it is a good place to see how the seafood market is run here while getting a taste of how the locals negotiate to get the best deal.
- The Ngong 360 – Cable Cars Experience
- Li-Nong Tea House Experience
- Mott32 Hong Kong – Fine Dining Experience
- Nitrogen Lab Made Ice Cream Experience
- Saigon in Stanley Bay Hong Kong – Vietnamese Food
- JW Marriott Hong Kong – First Impression
- JW Marriott Hong Kong – Fitness Center & Pool
While visiting Tim Ho Wan, the cheapest michelin star restaurant – be sure to order the famous BBQ Pork Buns as they are one of the best dishes there and a popular item on the menu.
For a chance to WIN Round trip tickets aboard Cathay Pacific from Boston to Hong Kong – Let me know what would you like to see and do if you are picked as the winner. Congratulations to Cathay Pacific for the newest route addition to your network. This will be a massive route that hundreds of flyers will take advantage on.