MIDDLE EAST TRIP LOG
- Etihad Airways Chauffeur Service – Los Angeles
- Star Alliance Business Class Lounge – Tom Bradley
- Etihad Airways Flight Highlights – Los Angeles to Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways Arrivals Lounge – Overview
- Etihad Airways Chauffeur Service – Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Safari – Highlights with Sunshine Tours
- Overview of The Latest Recipe – Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
- The Eden Spa Experience – Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
The famous and most popular question I get as a Frequent Traveler is the following “What is your favorite hotel?”. I have many favorite hotels I’ve stayed around the World and each reason has its own reasoning and purpose. I don’t believe on the terminology “Each hotel is better than the other” but I strongly believe on the “Each hotel has their own style and presentation” thats what makes a hotel special and thats what makes a hotel become a favorite in my book.
I am sure many of you have stayed in hotels that you can’t wait to come back to for many reasons and it happens to me as well when I travel to repeated destinations, without question I already know what I will be receiving and how I will be treated when I arrive, plus it pays to be loyal to a brand and a hotel chain.
On Today’s installment I will share with you 10 reasons why you should visit and stay at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi. Keep in mind, opinions and thoughts are my own and its not endorsed by Le Meridien Abu Dhabi. Many of you are keen on traveling to The Middle East and I encourage you to do so, you won’t be disappointed and it truly is a very special place. So without further a due, lets begin.
10 REASONS TO VISIT LE MERIDIEN ABU DHABI
- As a frequent traveler the number one thing I look for when booking a hotel it’s their location. I am sure you do as well. Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is centrally located in the Heart of Abu Dhabi making things easier and better for you, the visitor. Centrally located to the beaches such as Corniche, close to the famous Emirates Palace and Heritage Village, walking distance to the glamorous Abu Dhabi Mall and many other restaurants, attractions and bars around. Making the taxi rides cheaper than they normally are.
- The staff at the property goes far and beyond to make your stay and experience at the hotel a pleasant and enjoyable one. It all starts at check-in, which in my strongest opinion the check-in experience will determine a lot of how your stay is going to be. The staff are attentive, caring and willing to accommodate your needs and wants.
- Their Welcome Amenities are unlike any other welcome amenity I have experienced. Their focus is to tailor your experience according to your needs and wants, meaning personalizing your experience and making you feel at home. Which in my eyes, it’s a valuable trait from the property.
4. Foodie Heaven – What truly makes or breaks a hotel? Food selection. This is another vital aspect I look into when booking a hotel it’s their food options. Often times, I am in the hotel working and not wanting to leave the property. Rather than being consumed on ordering room service often, I would rather experience a new restaurant every night and step away from my room and get some fresh air. Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is what I call foodie heaven. You won’t be disappointed with the food options at the property. From Italian, Greek, English, Thai and many more options to choose from, you won’t have a problem finding something delicious to eat here.
5. Night life experience – Within the property you will be able to experience how the night life is in Abu Dhabi. They have several night clubs and lounges to select from. What better than stepping a foot from your hotel room and then within minutes being in the club? or the lounge? or watching Arabic belly dancing for free while enjoying a few refreshing cocktails? This is also comes in handy for those not wanting to leave the property but wanting to stay local and within the grounds of the property. You have all the fun here at your finger tips, so make the best of it & explore.
6. The Pool – The pool area of Le Meridien is one of my favorite facilities/area of the property. Everything is super well organized, clean and the staff on duty is fantastic with a large seating selection making your time at the pool even more comfortable. At the pool they play some relaxing tunes as well making the vibe feel extremely “zen”. The pool area at @LeMeridienAbuDhabi offers a pretty solid mini bar. Where you can sit and hang out with stunning sea views. All sorts of beverages offered. If you are wanting something to eat, you can request your order here as well and it will be delivered right to where you’re seating wether you’re at the pool or at the beach. Everything at a ease & perfectly done with great staff
7. The Beach – There is no greater place to be than the beach on a hot a day in Abu Dhabi with the sun shining bright. The beach at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is another favorite area of mine. As it offers comfortable recliner chairs with a shade to unwind. Keep in mind that Le Meridien Abu Dhabi also offers aquatic sports where you can do tubing, skiing, wake boarding, banana rides and much more. Whats better than doing an adrenaline rush activity or some water sport fun? No need to leave the hotel to do it somewhere else when you can do it all here.
8. The Spa – Unlike any other, Le Meridien Abu Dhabi offers a pretty amazing spa service. By now you should know I am a big fan of spa services in hotels as I tend to get massages quite frequent. Though, they offer an extensive amount of services at this spa, it’s not only that aspect that catches my attention. It’s the amenities you get within the spa that makes the experience truly incomparable to any other Spa I have ever been. From different jacuzzis, massage treatments and an aquademic pool – you are in for a real treat here and as a guest, you have full access here, what more could you ask for?
9. The Gym – Another important aspect that I look for when booking a hotel it’s a fitness center. Do they have a solid amount of equipment and installations? I am sure many of you depend on a fitness center to be well equipped but often times we run into a disappointment when we see it in real life. As a strong fitness enthusiast the fitness center at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi is truly a great gym. While you may not get the heaviest weight or the things you are used at your home gym, this place indeed gets it done in all levels. A good cardio room, machines and free weights allowing you to maximize your work outs depending your level of fitness along with having assistance of personal trainers on duty incase you happen to have any questions or concerns.
10. Concierge Service – Get out there & explore Abu Dhabi. The concierge service at Le Meridien Abu Dhabi are great at what they do. They work with several tour companies that are able to pick you up and drop you off back to the hotel after the attractions is finished. One of them is the Abu Dhabi Safari Tour. Any questions regarding attractions, places to see and eat they will be able to recommend you the best of the best along with making all the necessary reservations for you, making the process effortless and easy. Abu Dhabi is a special place so don’t be afraid to explore it, specially the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
If you happen to have any other questions regarding Le Meridien – Don’t hesitate to ask. Be sure to follow them on their social media pages for more information about their upcoming events, nightly rate specials and many more exciting things to come.
Le Meridien Abu Dhabi social medias