American Airlines has come together with four unique brands to provide customers a new, elevated travel experience. Cole Haan, 3LAB Skincare, C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries and Clark’s Botanicals are working together to deliver this year’s newest amenity kits for the world’s largest airline. These essential amenity kits will arrive in-flight March of 2016. This is the first time American Airlines has partnered with a fashion and lifestyle brand to design and create an amenity kit, with each of the skincare products differentiated by cabin and class of service.
Airline Executive share their thoughts:
“We’re investing billions of dollars to customize and elevate the travel experience for all of our customers, and we know our premium flyers are looking for a refined and modern experience when it comes to airline service, right down to the amenity kits for long flights,” said Fernand Fernandez, American’s vice president – Global Marketing.
“We want to set ourselves apart from the competition, so this year we teamed up with four amazing American brands to offer a variety of amenity kits for each premium cabin in a bag they’ll want to reuse.”
Cole Haan Executive share his thoughts:
“American Airlines flyers represent some of the most progressive business people in the world. Cole Haan is one of the most progressive and innovative brands. We could not be more honored to join this partnership of great American brands,” said David Maddocks, Chief Marketing Officer and General Manager of Business Development at Cole Haan.
- International First Class – Cole Haan/3LAB
- Featuring perforated detail and available in six different colors, this kit’s bag is inspired by Cole Haan’s design and innovation collection, ZerØGrand.
- 3LAB Skincare products (M Cream, Perfect Hand Cream, and Perfect Lips (Balm), tissues, hand sanitizer, mouthwash, pen and foam headphone covers.
- International Business Class – Cole Haan/C.O. Bigelow
- This Dopp Kit design is versatile and is available in eight different color combinations.
- C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries products (lip balm, Lime & Coriander body lotion and mouthwash), tissues, pen and foam headphone covers.
- Domestic Transcon First Class – Cole Haan/Clark’s Botanicals
This kit’s bag resembles an envelope with its folds and stamped exterior and is available in six different colors.
- Clark’s Botanicals skincare products (Smoothing Marine Cream, Ultra Rich Lip Balm, as well as Moisturizing Hand Cream and Refreshing Hand Wipe, both created exclusively for the American Airlines kit), toothbrush, toothpaste, eyeshade, socks and ear plugs.
AMENITY KITS INFO
The amenity kits will be distributed in four rotations of various colors, ending in March 2017. The first rotation of colors will last four and a half months beginning with the gray, blue and red kits.
American Airlines continues to evolve within the industry and I am happy to see this new integration taking place. I think its the perfect timing to do so as they have been introducing new routes and it will go hand in hand with their new planes being delivered weekly. This is certainly amenity kits worth taking after a flight. As the amenity hoarder I once was, I have not taken any amenity kits from any of my flights in a long time as the quality wasn’t the greatest.
Kudos to American Airlines for this newest addition to your fleet and I know many of your business travelers will appreciate the enhancement of amenity kits quality. Besides this new amenity kits being announced my second favorite option was their Heritage Amenity Kits which showed the history of American and the toiletries were unique compared to the standard kits offered.