American Airlines has had a strong start to the year and ended last year with some big news. From their loyalty program changes, to the award devaluation and to the most exciting part, their new route expansion which happens to be the most positive news out of the bunch we’ve heard. On Today’s installment I will be covering the latest news from American which were announced recently. The demand on the Los Angeles to Hong Kong flight has been extensive, as of now – American Airlines only flies to Hong Kong via Dallas Forth Worth where I had the opportunity to be a Media Guest for and soon enough they will be flying to Hong Kong from Los Angeles. The only operated flight to Hong Kong from Los Angeles is with their OneWorld partner Cathay Pacific as they operate daily flights.
Some of the latest news with American are the following:
- Los Angeles To Havana ; Now on American Airlines From LAX
- American Airlines Now Flying To Montego Bay from LAX
- American Airlines Announces Flight from Los Angeles To Sydney
- American Airlines Announces Flight from Los Angeles To New Zealand
- American Airlines Announces Flight from Los Angeles To Tokyo Haneda
- American Airlines Announces Premium Economy; Overview
- American Airlines Announces New Amenity Kits
American Airlines and Japan Airlines currently operates the following Asia routes form the following hubs.
Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW)
Los Angeles (LAX)
WHEN IS THE SERVICE STARTING?
Starting September 7 we’ll offer nonstop service between Los Angeles (LAX) to Hong Kong (HKG) on our Flagship international aircraft, the 3-class Boeing 777-300ER. The Boeing 777-300ER is one of my favorite aircrafts and I’ve had the pleasure to fly this plane a handful of times, more than I can think of and it has become my home away from home. I’ve gotten to fly their Flagship First and the Business Class cabins and both are great products. The Boeing 777-300ER its American flagship aircraft and it has some valuable features for their passengers such as the walk up bar which is my absolute favorite feature.
Features about the Boeing 777-300ER
PREMIUM CABIN LOOK
- Flagship First Class
- Business Class
- Walk up bar
Without a doubt this is an exciting route introduction for American Airlines and this will definitely facilitate the upgrade process for the passengers flying to Hong Kong specially for us Executive Platinums looking to use our System Wide Upgrades as currently one of the toughest routes to upgrade has to be Dallas to Hong Kong on AA137. American continues to expand their network from Los Angeles with some incredible international destinations, such as: LAX-SYD, LAX-AKL, LAX-HND, LAX-HKG. It is no question that they are trying to hard to expand and its proven so. So for those interested, the booking for this flight it is now LIVE via AA.com as it officially started as of March 20.
HONG KONG OVERVIEW
- Dallas To Hong Kong Trip Report
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Cars Attraction Hong Kong
- Fine Dining in Hong Kong & Mott 32
- Facts about Hong Kong To Keep in Mind on your Next Visit
- Nitrogen Lab Made Ice Cream Experience & Hong Kong
- Dining at Saigon in Stanley Bay & Hong Kong
- Li-Nong Tea Chinese Tea Culture Experience & Hong Kong
- First Impression of the JW Marriott Hong Kong
- JW Marriott Hong Kong ; Health Club and Pool Overview
- Exploring Hong Kong; Times Square, Stanley Market & Boat rides
- My Taxi Experience in Hong Kong
Congratulations to American on this new exciting route introduction – Who will be booking this flight from LAX?